Terms and conditions
E-Training Systems Ltd
Terms and Conditions for use of this website.Copying or onward distribution of the courses is forbidden.
1. Your access to the training is automatic once your payment has been received. You can access the material at any time up to the point at which you receive the CPD certificate with a maximum limit of three months from receipt of payment.
2. Copyright in all materials remains vested in New Paradigm Solutions Ltd.
3. We retain the right to alter our pricing structure to react to market changes.
4. All reasonable effort will be made to ensure that updates to the site take place on a regular basis however we make no guarantee. There will be no right to cancel for those with annual subscriptions in the event that updates do not take place.There will be no right to any refund or cancellation in these circumstances.
5. We use state of the art technology to deliver access to the course material, which is compatible with most internet browsers. We are not liable, and are not obliged to waive the fees, if you cannot view the content due to firewalls, other hardware or software issues within your organization, or failure of any technology used by you.
6. Payment is due within 28 days of invoice and interest accrues on any unpaid debt at 4% above Barclays Bank plc's base rate.
7. We will automatically send purchasers of annual subscriptions an invoice for renewal about one month before renewal is due.There is no obligation to pay this invoice provided you tell us you do not want to renew within one month of receiving the invoice.We will tell you of your right to cancel at the time we send you the renewal invoice.
8. The fee paid covers access to the courses for any number of Members. The system calculates the Members x Course hours so that the Training Administrator can check how many of the hours have been used.
9. You consent to us monitoring the number of computers which access the courses and their IP address in order to ensure that the access URL has not been distributed beyond those authorized to view the courses under this agreement.
For All Users
Exclusion / Limitation of liability
10. Our obligation is to use reasonable care in the selection of our speakers and authors, having regard to their status within the profession.
11. Neither New Paradigm Solutions who supply the content nor E-Training Systems Ltd are liable for any errors or omission in the content of the training material. No liability will be accepted on the part of these organisations for misuse of the content.
12. Should you purchase a course in error, providing the course material has not been accessed, we offer a full refund within 48 hours of receiving a contact form with details of the erroneous purchase. We are unable to offer this refund once course material has been accessed,or the course examination has been attempted, or a course certificate has been issued.
13. In the event that E-Training Systems Ltd are required to suspend the operations of the site for more than 14 days in sequence we may offer, entirely at our discretion, a pro-rata refund to subscribers. Due to the ongoing requirements to re-build, design and generally maintain websites suspension periods of less than 14 days will not qualify for such refunds.